Projects

  • Germain Amphitheater



    Also known as Polaris Amphitheater, this 20,000-seat outdoor arena closed in 2007 after hosting many top performers since its opening in 1994.

  • Capital University Law School

    Learn More

    Capital University Law School grew out of the Columbus Law School, which was founded in 1903. Since its affiliation with Capital University in 1966, the Law School has grown tremendously.

  • Located in the heart of Columbus, Ohio, the Law School is situated near the State Capitol among numerous government, legal, cultural, and educational institutions. Capital University Law School resides in a modern, renovated facility at 303 East Broad Street in downtown Columbus.

  • Medical Center of Newark Ohio

    The Medical Center of Newark (MCN) is a general hospital designed and owned by physicians and other investors. Completed in 2007, the hospital involved a $15 million, 45,000-square-foot expansion of the existing Newark Ambulatory Surgery Center. The final project measures 60,000 square feet and served nearly 8,000 surgical procedures during the past year. MCN features 33 inpatient beds, imaging services, a laboratory, pharmacy services, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, pre-admission testing, 24/7 physician coverage, and more than 20 other medical specialties.